The Legal and Compliance Department is responsible for ensuring that our activities comply with the laws of the countries in which we operate. It is also responsible for updating our regulations at all times.
The Legal and Compliance Department works with the other departments to ensure that the company always meets its obligations. It is also responsible for initiating and processing licensing procedures required to expand the business.
Key responsibilities of the team:
- Review and evaluation of legislation to be complied with.
- Updating of the general game conditions and terms and conditions.
- Drafting and negotiation of contracts with business partners.
- Management of the contract system.
- The timely and comprehensive legal advice for other departments as well as the development of appropriate solutions and strategies.
- Cooperation and coordination with external legal advisors and lawyers.
- Preparation of all internal regulations, directives and work instructions in order to comply with the legal framework and the ethical principles of the company.
- Assessment of business risks.
- Design and preparation of business correspondence.
- Drafting and development of legal guidelines and framework conditions.
- General research and general legal advice to the company.
The following skills are required:
- Completed law studies (German) with 1st and 2nd state examination.
- Two years of professional experience, whether in the legal department of a company or major law firm, preferably from or with links to the gaming industry.
- Good knowledge in the fields of Commercial law, Internet law, Administrative law; Tax law and Copyright law, at least at business level.
- Excellent knowledge of the German language (preferably as native language) and knowledge of the English language at least at business level.
- We expect an applicant to be able to generate results that can be used in a timely manner on their own or within a team.