Within the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) & Fraud Prevention Department, the task is to protect the company and its websites against fraudulent practices and money laundering.
Key responsibilities of the team:
- Monitoring all financial transaction, with a view to spotting fraud and money laundering.
- Perform data analysis of players to assess possible risks in the area of money laundering and fraud. Also to ensure the terms and conditions of the website are always fully met.
- Enhance customer service and experience by quickly and accurately processing customer withdrawals & deposits within set time limits.
- Dealing with customer document verification regarding KYC and sources of wealth in order to mitigate all forms of risk, compile additional due diligence as required.
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing transactions from all types of payment solutions.
- Ensure fraudulent transactions are spotted effectively and dealt with swiftly in order to minimize losses and to stop fraud rings creating larger scale fraud.
- Research and find/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to credit card fraud, bank fraud, identity theft and phishing, reporting suspicious activity to the relevant parties.
- Challenge disputed transactions including chargebacks and liaise with banks, payment providers and 3rd party fraud assistance providers.
- Compilation of reports and account reviews.
The following skills are required:
- 2 years’ experience in a risk, fraud & payment environment, including thorough knowledge in the legal provisions.
- A forensic/police-oriented training would be advantageous.
- Understanding of online marketing and the incentives offered.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in dealing with online payment service providers or financial services and public authorities would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of English to business level would be desirable.