The Finance and Accounting Department is responsible for ensuring that the company meets its financial obligations and handles all financial transactions in relation to customers and their account allocation.
In addition, the team is also responsible for complying with all tax regulations and processing the payments that can be derived from them.
Key responsibilities of the team:
- Perform general accounting functions.
- Prepare day-to-day, monthly and yearly overviews and accounts as required by higher management and in a timely manner.
- Preparation of detailed reconciliations of third-party payment providers.
- Bank reconciliations and funds flow reporting.
- Prepare tax returns, including VAT.
- Cooperation with external organisations and authorities, including external auditors.
- Analyse all accounting records and ensure financial data is reliable and gives a true and fair view of the financial position.
- Check and analyse costings of all departments.
- Other tasks and ad-hoc duties as required by the business.
The following skills are required:
- Possess relevant accounting or similar professional qualification.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a finance environment.
- Excellent oral and written skills in German and English.
- Able to work on own and generate results while being also able to work-in and motivate the team.